Saturday, December 20, 2008

Well



That's certainly ... different. I changed my template, because whilst posting videos lately, I discovered that most of the stuff at YouTube is going to wide aspect-ratio format, and the videos kept overlapping my bloglinks and pix when they were on the right side of the page. This way they don't do that, but they hit the margin and look ... messy. Also blew out some of my spacing within posts, also messy. Oddly enough, I can stand a messy house, a messy desk, but not a messy blog! So I'll be driving myself crazy trying to add spaces. Too bad I'm too dumb to make my own template. Meh.

2 comments:

Trombonology said...

I like the new look.

... What about the disdainful "Messy, messy house," attributed to the young Felix?

iamfelix said...

Ah, but that was when I was still under the sway of the neatest person in the world. I'm now in retrograde.