Friday, March 02, 2012

Firebrand

Andrew Breitbart, dead at age 43.

I'm too forlorn over his death to list all the reasons he was great.  My reaction was pretty much the same as Stoaty's.  He was in my area last week, at the "Michigan For Prosperity" rally, with some others I admire and I was too poor to go to see him. 


"Red Eye" tribute, via Ace.  There's a lot more there from cob-loggers and commenters.


Reason enough to love Breitbart, via his Wiki:

In the hours immediately following Senator Ted Kennedy's death, Breitbart called Kennedy a "villain", a "duplicitous bastard", a "prick"[13] and "a special pile of human excrement".

Breitbart's "Bigs":

      Big Hollywood

      Big Journalism

      Big Government

      Big Peace





R.I.P., Andrew.  Wishing all things good for his wife and children.

No comments: